Remove the Mold in Your Burnsville Home!
Our Burnsville mold testing and mold removal professionals follow the strictest remediation guidelines to eliminate black mol and remove contaminated materials. Schedule your free estimate today!
The Dangers of Mold Exposure
When mold spores find a damp spot, they have the ability to flourish. The places mold can flourish are bathroom tile, basement walls, windows and leaky sinks among others. Mold can come in many undetectable forms and cause considerable health and structural damage to your home.
Effects on Health
When mold grows within the home, residents can be impacted in many different ways. This includes headaches, respiratory issues, skin irritation, allergic reaction, and intensified asthma.
The symptoms from exposure to mold depends on the types of mold that are present, the extent of exposure, the ages of the individual, and any other pre-existing health concerns.
Types of Reactions
- People exposed to mold may experience delayed or immediate reactions involving sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, or rashes. Whether mold spores are dead or alive, they can still cause a reaction. Repeated exposure to mold may cause people who otherwise wouldn’t have a reaction to become sensitive to mold in this capacity.
- produced may cause asthma to worsen in non-allergic people.
- Mold can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, nose, throat and lungs, even creating a burning sensation on occasion on impacted areas.
- People who have auto-immune disorders are more likely to have extreme reactions to mold exposure which can have long-term effects on overall health. A certain type of mold called Aspergillus fumigatis has been known to infect the lungs of immuno-compromised individuals and can have mold grow within the lungs.
- Increased exposure to mold can cause headaches and impact cognitive functions of the brain such as problem solving and memory. People have also been known to experience frequent dizziness and having issues with overall concentration.
Contact a Burnsville Mold Remediation Company
Decreasing your exposure to toxic mold is as simple as consulting an experienced professional for an inspection. Occasional inspections should be a priority in order to protect your home and your family. Confirmation that the air is clear in your home is the ultimate peace of mind you need to live a happy and healthy life.
If you are a Burnsville, Minnesota home or business owner in need of mold testing or mold removal services, don’t hesitate to contact Capital City Construction & Remediation online, in person or by calling 651-994-6844.